M. Shawn Pyatt CCIFP
As Vice President - Finance for Cadence McShane Construction, Mr. Pyatt is responsible for the financial management and accounting functions for the firm, as well as directing the firm's relationships with outside financial entities.
Mr. Pyatt offers more than 20 years of experience managing financial and accounting functions within the design and construction industries including the past nine years with Cadence McShane. His strong financial planning and analysis background provides expert leadership for Cadence McShane Construction's treasury function. He works with the firm's management team to lead, plan and direct the course of the company's business strategies. Mr. Pyatt manages Cadence McShane Construction's surety and insurance programs and provides critical guidance and direction in these areas. He is responsible for the accounting functions and overall financial management of Cadence McShane.
Mr. Pyatt also supervises a professional staff of accounting associates dedicated to completing the complex financial transactions that occur throughout the construction process.
- McNeese State University
Bachelor of Science – Accounting
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP®)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (ICCIFP)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- TEXO, The Construction Association (formerly QUOIN and ABCNT)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)