The information contained on the Subcontractor’s Qualification form will be distributed to
subcontractors for potential bid solicitation. This information is general and time sensitive. Therefore,
a detailed qualification inquiry may be required prior to award of a project.
Please provide the information requested. Additional information deemed useful for
evaluation of your firm’s capabilities may be attached to this form. This form shall be resubmitted
annually with updated information.
- List name, address and phone/fax number, etc. of your firm.
If MBE or WBE, be sure to attach certificate(s).
- List principals of firm.
- List project managers, estimators or other staff.
- List year and state of incorporation of your firm under its current name. List other names, if
- List union affiliates and local numbers.
- List type of work – Examples: 09250-Drywall, 15600-Mechanical
- Check appropriate self-performance box.
- Does your firm have on-staff, in-house engineering capabilities? If so, licensed in what state,of what type (i.e., Structural, Mechanical), provide the company that carries errors and omissions insurance for the engineering services contracted.
List all applicable geographic areas where your company performs work.
- List average sales for the last three years.
- List project size job (minimum size – maximum size) you would pursue.
- Bonding information: List bonding capacity and information on bonding company.
- Does your organization have a written Safety Program: mark yes or no.
- List safety violations that your company has been involved with in the last three years.
- List Experience Modification Rating (EMR).
- List references, including banking, suppliers and subcontracting (Owner/GC).
Regardless of the geographical market where services would be provided, kindly return this completed
McShane Construction Company
9550 West Higgins Road, Suite 200
Rosemont, IL 60018
Attn: Subcontractor Qualification