As a Vice President – Education with Cadence McShane, Mr. Geach manages professional construction personnel who are responsible for all activities required in the design and construction of K-12, higher education, institutional, healthcare, office, multi-family, retail, hospitality, distribution and manufacturing projects.
Mr. Geach also provides significant technical expertise in the development and acquisition of new project opportunities. Serving with the organization for the past 29 years, he also participates in the training and mentoring of project management staff.
Mr. Geach’s duties relative to project management include creating conceptual cost estimates, developing preliminary designs with architectural and other design disciplines, scheduling, subcontract negotiations and contract awards, project accounting and implementing the Cadence McShane Quality Assurance Program and Safety Program on each project.
Mr. Geach joined the organization in 1986 and has managed a wide range of projects including:
- Block B at The Heights at Park Lane – Dallas, TX
- Burleson Business Park (Three Buildings) – Austin, TX
- Frisco Career and Technology Center – Frisco, TX
- Highland Park ISD Bond Program – Highland Park, TX
- Red Oak ISD High School – Red Oak, TX
- Torchmark Headquarters – McKinney, TX
- Rhodesian Polytechnic Institute
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI)
- TEXO, The Construction Association
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)