In his role at Cadence McShane, Mr. Levy supports growth and leadership for the firm’s market expansion within the K-12 education sector. Working in partnership with Vice President, Michael Geach, Mr. Levy assists in the pursuit and implementation of K-12 projects on a local and regional basis. Furthermore, he is responsible for the planning, pre-construction and project management for educational assignments on behalf of the firm’s Dallas, Texas headquarters operation.
Prior to joining Cadence McShane, Mr. Levy was Vice President of Operations at Balfour Beatty Construction where he oversaw the day-to-day operations of the firm’s education sector. In 1995, he was commissioned to move to Dallas where he built his first school and has been serving the educational construction market ever since.
Mr. Levy is regarded for his unique understanding of the K-12 market throughout Texas and seasoned construction experience that allows him to identify, cultivate and execute new opportunities that advances Cadence McShane’s project portfolio in the educational arena.
- Florida International University
Bachelor of Science – Construction Engineering
- City of Murphy Planning and Zoning Commission – Chairman
- Construction Education Foundation of North Texas (CEF) – Board Member
- Friends of Texas Public Schools – Board Member
- TEXO, The Construction Association
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)