Mr. Morris serves as a Senior Vice President – Operations & Risk Management of Cadence McShane who manages a professional staff of construction personnel responsible for all activities required in the design and construction of K-12, higher education, institutional, healthcare, office, multi-family, retail, hospitality, distribution and manufacturing projects.
With 30 years of service at the firm, he is also responsible for assisting with the development and acquisition of new project opportunities and training and mentoring project management staff.
Mr. Morris and his staff are responsible for creating conceptual cost estimates, developing preliminary designs with architectural and other design disciplines, scheduling, subcontract negotiations and contract awards, project accounting and implementing the Cadence McShane Quality Assurance Program and Safety Program on each project.
Having joined the organization in 1988 with an extensive background earned through a variety of construction assignments, Mr. Morris has completed numerous noteworthy projects on behalf of Cadence McShane including:
- 10740 Medical Office Building – Dallas, TX
- DCCCD North Lake College, South Campus – Irving, TX
- McAllen District Office – McAllen, TX
- Tuscany Center at Walnut Creek (Three Buildings) – Austin, TX
- RiverPark Business Park – (Two Buildings) – Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Tech University
Bachelor of Business Administration –
Minor in Construction Technology
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Associated General Contractors (AGC), Dallas Chapter – Board of Directors, 1995 – 2001
- Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI)
- Texas Association of School Administrators and School Boards (TASA/TASB)
- TEXO, The Construction Association
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)