Mr. Kasturi joined the firm's Dallas office in 2002 as a Project Engineer and was subsequently promoted to Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager and then Senior Project Manager. Mr. Kasturi was then named Vice President – General Manager of Cadence McShane's Central Texas Region to provide executive leadership, operational management and extensive sales expertise for this growing construction services region.
His initial responsibility was the executive management of the design and construction of a new two-building, Class A office development for a large technology tenant at Riata Vista, totaling 281,632 square feet. He also pursues new business opportunities for Cadence McShane and manage all aspects of the Austin office’s operations.
As Vice President Vice President – General Manager, Central Texas, Mr. Kasturi is also responsible for the comprehensive management and implementation of the firm’s general construction, design/build and construction management business operations in Austin and San Antonio. He provides leadership and direction for developing and augmenting Cadence McShane’s presence in major markets such as education, institutional, healthcare, office, multi-family, retail, hospitality and the industrial sector. He spearheads the firm’s continued expansion into the growing technology market in Austin to create additional opportunities for Cadence McShane within this focused area. Mr. Kasturi is also involved with the strategic positioning of the firm on both a short- and long-term basis.
Mr. Kasturi has played a vital role in managing a variety of high-profile projects for Cadence McShane including:
- Riata Vista Business Park – Austin, TX
- Burleson Business Park – Austin, TX
- Red Oak ISD High School – Red Oak, TX
- Torchmark Headquarters – McKinney, TX
- Ford Motor Company – Fort Worth, TX
- Plano ISD McMillen High School – Murphy, TX
- Frisco ISD Career & Technology Center – Frisco, TX
- Highland Park ISD Bond Program – Highland Park, TX
- University of Oklahoma
Master of Construction Administration
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT)
Bachelor of Architecture
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED Accredited Professional
- AGC of America – Austin Chapter
- Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI) – North Texas Chapter
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)